Saturday, August 14, 2010

Shhhh, don't tell the kids!!

Our bags are packed (mostly), our tickets bought, and we will soon be on our way to
Disneyland!!
My husband and I decided to plan a big trip to Disneyland. But we also decided to make it a surprise for the kids.
Now me being the big deal shopper that I am, I have been scanning the Internet, talking to friends, and calling the hotel, just to find out how to get the most for our money!!
With this being said, I will not be posting on my savings blog for a whole week!!
But when I come back, I am going to tell you how we made this trip grand!! And some little secrets along the way!!
Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Delia said...

I can't wait to hear your tips! We want to go in the next year so I am very interested! Have fun!

Me, Myself and I said...

Yes, I WANT to know the SECRETS! :D

CheapbyChoice said...

Have fun! I have been to Disney World and Disney Land. I love Disney Land more. It is so much more fun!